• Question: what kind of place do you work in?

    Asked by hamahabid to Michaela, Steve on 25 Jun 2010 in Categories: .
    • Photo: Steven Kiddle

      Steven Kiddle answered on 25 Jun 2010:

      I work at the university of warwick, near coventry, in the midlands. I spend a third of my time working in an office, in front of a computer, the rest i spend in glasshouses working on the plants, or in a laboratory with my plant samples.

    • Photo: Michaela Livingstone

      Michaela Livingstone answered on 25 Jun 2010:

      I work in a university laboratory, so there’s lots of people walking around in white lab coats doing experiments. It’s hard work but fun and rewarding when you find out something new!